We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Materials Manager, at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel.
Are you an experienced inventory manager looking for a fresh challenge? Have you worked in a planning role, managing the supply and control of materials? Are you familiar with material requirements planning systems? If you are passionate about change and looking to further your career within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Materials Manager, at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel. Based in Edinburgh, this role reports directly to the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager and offers the best of both worlds; being involved in the day to day hands-on organisation of materials management whilst supporting and developing the state of the art Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) system to drive efficiencies throughout the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking a co-ordinating lead to ensure delivery of efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of best practice MP&L vision, strategy, and processes to aid and improve operational performance.
- Ensuring the integrity of the bill of materials and inventory accuracy.
- Managing inventory risk and ensuring that contingency plans are in place.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a material planning role
- Strong people management experience with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Good working knowledge and experience of using MRP systems or similar
- Strong initiative and engagement in continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Proven analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility and easily respond to a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, you will be part of a highly motivated and forward-thinking team. You will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to operational effectiveness and work alongside like-minded people whilst doing so. In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager at HR@grantwestfield.co.uk indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.