Are you an experienced Website professional looking to take the next step in your career and thrive in a busy operational marketing environment? Are you passionate about delivering a high quality product or service?
Do you enjoy promoting positive change? If so, we would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Website Manager at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Marketing team, this role will own the development of all Grant Westfield/Multipanel websites (UK, DE, NL), updating with relevant content, graphics and imagery, ensuring that SEO opportunities are fully utilised to help drive traffic to the website to maximise conversions.
• Own SEO strategy and the technical health of the website
• Use research and analysis to produce a content strategy fuelled by SEO insights
• Support marketing colleagues to ensure website experiences reflect customer journeys, support acquisition efforts and are optimised for conversion
• Ensure websites are tracked, managed, and optimised correctly
• Continually monitor website experience based on customer feedback, developing a roadmap for continuous content and UX improvement
• Manage day to day website updates, including creating, building, and amending pages
• Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess site performance, troubleshoot issues, and make optimisation recommendations.
The successful candidate’s profile:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong technical SEO skills
• Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
• Extensive experience and understanding of digital analytics using Google Analytics
• Extensive knowledge and technical understanding of owned digital properties and platforms including content management systems and SEO
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong technical skills
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Creative outlook
• Experience of builders’ merchant or KBB sectors
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, this is a great opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant contribution across the business. In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package, and be based in our Edinburgh office, in the heart of Scotland.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Hazel Edment, HR Manager: HR@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.