SQL and BI Developer
Are you experienced in designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions? Do you enjoy driving continuous improvement through the development of data and business processes? Are you passionate about change and ready for the next step in your career, working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If you are a strong team player with ambition to succeed, we would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SQL and BI Developer at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel. Working within our IT team, and reporting to the IT Director, this role will have considerable influence on the continuous improvement and development of business processes. Key business decisions will be made on the knowledge gained through the data presented.
|Download Job Description|
- Monitor, identify, record and resolve issues with reporting solutions and data sources.
- Communicate well with all departments to develop appropriate access to reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards.
- Provide a reporting suite to the management team.
- Test, implement and document new processes.
- Analyse data to discover trends and patterns.
- Support managers with business process improvements, implementing best practices, utilising the ERP system and complementing technologies.
- Support and influence continuous improvements projects.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- An IT, Engineering or Finance related degree
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Power BI or equivalent Business Intelligence reporting solution
- MS SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- In-depth understanding of database management systems
- Analytical mind with ability to work on own initiative and be innovative
- Ability to work flexibly and easily respond to a dynamic environment
- Strong initiative and engagement in continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Approachable and effective team player with an ability to work independently
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system (desirable)
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, this is a great opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant contribution across the business. In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package, and be based in our Edinburgh office, in the heart of Scotland.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager : HR@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you.