Social Housing Key Account Manager
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager (KAM) – Social Housing to join the Grant Westfield team.
Reporting to our Sales Director, this role is responsible for leveraging the entire product portfolio of the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel, in support of our growth in the UK social housing sector.
The successful candidate will create customer-specific value propositions to drive the adoption of Multipanel with housing associations, councils, key supply partners and procurement frameworks. As a senior member of the team, you will work closely with colleagues across the business to ensure excellent customer service and delivery.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding career, working as part of a highly motivated team, we’d love to hear from you!
|Download Job Description|
The range of tasks will include:
- Establishing, developing and growing relationships with key staff of housing associations, councils, and procurement frameworks.
- Co-ordinating the tender and submission for frameworks and other trade listings.
- Creating key account plans for each target account.
- Creating a sales plan prioritising the biggest opportunities, understanding customer strategies and developing value propositions to optimise our competitive position within target accounts.
- Liaising with key supply partners to ensure that customer service expectations are met or exceeded.
- Executing marketing initiatives with the builder to ensure the product is effectively sold to the homeowner.
- Assisting in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the channel.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- 3+ years’ experience in the social housing sector
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering large contracts through complex supply chains
- Demonstrable experience of delivering significant growth in a competitive landscape
- Excellent customer planning and execution capability
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Creative and critical thinker, with the ability to easily resolve problems
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Proficient in IT including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good MI and data understanding
- Strong health and safety awareness
- Full UK driving license
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
As a member of the Grant Westfield team, you will have the opportunity to drive and deliver sales growth within the social housing sector. You will receive a competitive remuneration package and be part of a rewarding bonus scheme.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager: AngelaArmour@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.