Sales Operations Manager
Are you a senior manager experienced in leading sales operations and account management? Do you have B2B sales experience and a good understanding of customer and market dynamics? Are you data driven and skilled in CRM system and process development? If you are looking to further your career within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Sales Operations Manager, at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel. Based in Edinburgh, this newly created role reports directly to the Sales Director. Responsible for effectively leading the customer service team, this role will support the external sales team through the development of CRM, outbound prospecting and customer profiling in line with the Sales strategy. A key focus is on system and process development, including an e-commerce platform, to maximise productivity and service levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong team leadership and management focused on delivering excellent customer experience.
- Process development to monitor internal sales activities.
- Developing outbound prospecting capability with the inhouse team.
- Managing and building positive business relationships and resolving challenging customer relations.
- Leading the development of the CRM system and processes.
- Building an effective e-commerce platform to enable B2B customers to manage their accounts online.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- 5+ years proven experience in sales or commercial management
- 2+ years proven experience of leading a sales or customer service team
- Demonstrable experience of increasing sales revenue by achieving or exceeding personal targets
- Demonstrable experience in improving processes, workflows and service for customers and team members
- Experience of CRM system and process development
- Experience of using data visualisation software in a sales environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Confident and engaging with the ability to positively influence a team
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, you will be part of a highly motivated and forward-thinking team. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the customer service team and develop exciting systems and processes to do so. In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager at HR@grantwestfield.co.uk indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.