Are you a senior manager experienced in leading manufacturing operations? Have you implemented continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principles to drive strong performance? Are you passionate about change and looking to further your career within a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel.
Heading up the Manufacturing team, you will provide inspired leadership for the operation, promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
This role oversees the operational systems, processes and policies, and a key focus will be driving a culture of continuous business improvement utilising lean initiatives and tools.
- Develop, implement and review the Operations strategy into defined operational plans, defining performance management KPIs to monitor operational success.
- Oversee budget, planning, and auditing including the provision of reports and recommendations on all divisional metrics.
- Research opportunities to minimise operational expenditure within the business wherever possible whilst staying up to date with technological changes within the industry.
- Close collaboration with the Sales and Logistics teams across the business in order to deliver excellent products and customer services.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- 5+ years relevant management and industry experience
- Educated to degree level, or an equivalent appropriate professional qualification
- Lean Practitioner qualification
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Demonstrable experience of building consensus and relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial management
- Strong ability to organise, plan and prioritise workload
- Strong ability to coach, mentor and develop people
- IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Professional and motivated
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, this is a great opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant contribution across operations. In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package, and be based in our Edinburgh office, in the heart of Scotland. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager : AngelaArmour@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.