Learning and Development Lead
Are you a Learning and Development professional who is experienced in supporting the delivery of innovative training programmes?
Are you passionate about getting the best out of people, processes and systems through effective training and continuous improvement?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Development Lead at Grant Westfield Limited, the company behind the UK’s leading bathroom panel brand, Multipanel.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role is responsible for the design and delivery of effective training programmes across all business units, in support of staff development and sustained business success.
Based in our Edinburgh Headquarters, a key part of this role is working closely with line managers to identify training needs and delivering in support of this.
This is a new role and presents a fantastic opportunity for an engaging professional looking for both a challenging and a rewarding career.
- To support the development and delivery of staff training plans.
- To develop relevant inhouse training solutions on core business systems and processes.
- To deliver and facilitate inhouse training sessions, embracing different styles of training techniques and delivery methods.
- To review, develop and maintain existing training materials to meet specific training needs.
- To develop a proactive and efficient system for the management of all staff training records.
- To use technology to maximise accessibility for staff learning opportunities.
- To evaluate staff training in order to assess the impact and inform continuous improvement.
- To source innovative and effective external training solutions, within allocated budgets.
- To participate in continuous improvement initiatives across the wider business.
The successful candidate’s profile:
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent appropriate professional qualification.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Membership of CIPD or eligible for membership (desirable)
- Experience of working in a similar role, for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrable practical experience in supporting and delivering innovative training programmes across business departments.
- Strong understanding of emerging and bespoke training systems and solutions.
- Strong experience of working in partnership with, and providing advice to, line managers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident and engaging professional.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload, and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to build rapport and professional capability with stakeholders.
- Innovative and creative mind set, with the ability to generate new ideas.
- Strong team player.
- Practical and engaging professional.
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, this is a great opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant contribution across all levels of the business.
In return, you will receive a rewarding and competitive remuneration package, and be based in our Edinburgh office, in the heart of Scotland.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager: AngelaArmour@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.