An excellent opportunity has arisen in our growing organisation for an experienced ERP Specialist at Grant Westfield.
Working alongside our current ERP specialist, this role is responsible for managing the end-to-end ERP process in support of business goals and objectives. The position will have a considerable influence on the continuous improvement and development of our ERP processes.
The range of tasks will include:
• Supporting managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilising ERP system capabilities.
• Supporting the administration of ERP security and permissions for all users.
• Assisting Finance and Operational departments to train and instruct users.
• Conducting routine periodic activities in the ERP system to provide supporting information for organisation and management.
• Supporting and influencing continuous improvement projects.
The successful candidate’s profile:
• Experienced in Supply Chain / Manufacturing Management using EPICOR software or a related ERP solution.
• Familiar with Project Management Methodologies.
• Qualified in BAQs, BPMs, SSRS, Dashboards, Customisations and DMT.
• Ability to work flexibility and easily respond to a dynamic environment.
• Strong initiative and engagement in continuous improvement and learning opportunities.
• Approachable and effective team player with an ability to work independently.
• Strong planning, organisation and communication skills.
• Highly motivated.
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, you will be part of a highly motivated and forward thinking team. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of ERP developments within Grant Westfield and make a real difference. You will receive a competitive remuneration package and be based in our Edinburgh office, in the heart of Scotland.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager: AngelaArmour@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.