Business Development Manager North
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within our Northern team, reporting to our Head of Sales (North).
Working with the UK’s largest producer of waterproof wall panels, you will manage a defined sales region across the West of Scotland and will be responsible for building and maintaining key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
If you are looking to grow your career, be part of a highly motivated team and work in a fast paced and rewarding environment, we’d love to hear from you!
|Download Job Description|
The range of tasks will include:
- Developing the business by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Enhancing existing customer relationships and working with colleagues to meet customer needs
- Participating in pricing solutions and services
- Identifying sales enhancing opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels
- Leading on internal and external client debriefs
- Tracking, managing and reporting on key performance sales data
The successful candidate’s profile:
- External sales experience, preferably field sales experience
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work flexibly and easily respond to a dynamic environment
- Strong initiative and motivation to identify market demands and proactively meet customer needs
- Creative and critical thinker, with the ability to easily resolve problems
- Strong engagement in continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Approachable and effective team player, with the ability to work independently
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
What Grant Westfield will offer you:
Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, you will have the opportunity to shape the future within Grant Westfield and make a real difference. You will receive a competitive remuneration package and be part of a rewarding bonus scheme.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Angela Armour, HR Manager: HR@grantwestfield.co.uk, indicating your salary and possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you.