Beautiful waterproof interiors in the commercial residential sector from Multipanel.
When it comes to developing or refurbishing housing, hotels, independent living complexes; student accommodation; and housing, our clients want easy-to-install, stylish and durable solutions for bathrooms and kitchens. Multipanel by Grant Westfield is the product they choose.
Multipanel is part of the Grant Westfield family and offers a beautiful, low maintenance alternative to tiles.
Used commercially, the Multipanel waterproof wall panel, vinyl and wet room flooring and ceilings package offers considerable benefits to those working in the sector. Easy installation means that a flawless finish can be achieved in a fraction of the time needed for tiling. There’s no waste and our impressive range of colours, finishes and textures, guarantee a fabulous look that will last for years.
The Multipanel range includes:
- Innovative wall panels
- Luxury vinyl flooring
- Safety flooring for wetrooms
- Lightweight ceilings
Completely waterproof solution
All panel joints are sealed with silicone to create completely waterproofed areas. Hydrolock tongue and groove technology connects the panels with an extremely tight, almost invisible joint.
Why choose Multipanel?
- Save time and money — three times quicker to install than tiles.
- Complete elimination of grout means long-lasting good looks.
- Panels can be applied directly to almost any bathroom or kitchen surface including tiles, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, chipboard and plywood, or as part as a new installation
- No need for plasterboard which saves time and materials
Stylish design, with many decorative options, creating a modern contemporary look
- Improved turnaround times, long lasting design and quality
- No need for specialist trades
- Solutions for large developments and luxury one-off projects
- Supplied on a ‘just-in-time’ basis to suit refurbishment programmes
- 10-year warranty
- Low maintenance, wiped clean in seconds
Multipanel delivers installation time and cost savings for:
- New build, with the walls combining as structural as well as decorative
- Refurb, saving thousands of pounds by over cladding tiles, eliminating the need to remove tiles and re-plaster
- Modular construction, extensive design options that can be transported securely to site
Check our article on how Multipanel can help you save time & money with your hotel bathrooms’ refurbishments