234 Bath Road
Grant Westfield have been involved in a stunning project at 234 Bath Road.
This dynamic, modern, three storey building sits on the corner of Bath and Leigh Roads in London.
The Western portion re-uses the existing office block’s core and structural frame. The floor plate is extended out to the new façade line and to the new entrance on the East. The 15m wide office floors are punctured with two full-height atria creating efficient and day lit office space.
Wates Group Ltd
Features & Benefits
• Façade Flush Emergency Access – our executive cubicle in a fabulous Rovere Zadar finish
• WC Ducts: Clipclad Modular with hinged Laminated panels
• Vanities: Corian Solid Surface with DuPont Fontana rectangular basins all in Glacier White
• Cubicles: Our minimalist, striking Options Flush cubicle in a Rovere Zadar finish
• Benches: Arpa finish slatted top finish Grigio Perla on a black metal base
• Lockers: Arpa Bianco solid grade laminate 600x300mm doors with codelocks