As the Marketing Team Graphic Designer, you will ensure that the Graphic Design function fully supports the continuing growth, expansion, and profitability of Multipanel and Grant Westfield, and assist in achieving the aims and aspirations of the company by creatively contributing to its success.
Principal Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- To create artwork for all online and offline marketing collateral, for all divisions of the company. The post holder will act as the guardian of the brand identity for all areas of the business, and will be heavily involved in any brand development.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Department with creative visuals on a day to day basis; working with all internal departments as well as third- party affiliates to promote our brands.
- Provide interesting and creative content for all our publications.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Liaise with external partners such as interior designers, printers, GCI designers, videographers, professional photographers and web designers.
- Update, organise and post new and fresh content (film, photography, news) to a selection of platforms.
- Assist with coordination of photo and video shoots in support of case studies, web galleries, magazine articles and other marketing literature.
- Producing visuals: photos, technical diagrams, plans, drawings, CGIs or renderings for publication/editorial in magazines and other publications.
- Build and edit bespoke email newsletter and test/check on different email platforms on desktop and mobile devices.
- Design the display panels for all merchandise, show stands and exhibitions, to achieve the stated brief from the sales and marketing department.
- Keep a consistent style across all aspects of our merchandise, show stands and exhibitions, as part of the Grant Westfield visual branding.
- Prepare and execute photography to promote on company websites/social media and/or print literature.
- Development of the Multipanel and Grant Westfield brands and brand identity guidelines for use worldwide and ensure guidelines are adhered to.
Personal and skill requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and friendly manner.
- In addition to being computer literate with the common office and Publishing/ Design applications and programs, expertise in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential. Use of Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver and After Effects and HTML/ CSS knowledge will be advantageous.
- Confidence in drawing programs such as AutoCAD and Sketch-up will also be beneficial.
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm, ability to take initiative. Able to give and take constructive criticism.
- Attention to detail and good time management / organisational skills.
- Experience in both print and digital.
- Able to direct & encourage other team members to maximize the team contributions to things like newsletters, blogs, social networking sites, and general contribution of photos or drawings.
Please send us your CV and let us know a little bit about yourself, what drives you and what would make you an asset to our business. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we see, we will be in touch with you soon!
Please note, that due to the high number of CV's we receive, we are unfortunately not able to reply to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of your submission, please presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Junior Graphic Designer, Senior Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Junior Designer, Senior Designer or as a Graphic Artist.