Digital Marketing Assistant
To change the way we decorate bathrooms forever. To help grow Multipanel as a household name.
Build and execute our social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
To build awareness and inspire through content development, including partnerships with interior designers, blogs, video and case studies. Developing interesting stories and making best use of all suitable social media platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content. Develop editorial calendars and schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social and website data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Development of company websites developing and updating with engaging content. Optimise SEO and AdWord and good understanding of Google Analytics. Assistance of development of partner company websites and ensuring they adhere to brand identity guidelines.
- Experience in developing relationships with magazine and website publications, writing press releases, case studies and articles.
- Development of campaigns and email marketing, including database development and management.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proficient writing skills are essential. Experience of marketing roles, with suitable marketing qualifications. You may be asked to attend exhibitions and events.
Please send us your CV and let us know a little bit about yourself, what drives you and what would make you an asset to our business. Please send this to email@example.com. If we like what we see, we will be in touch with you soon!
Please note, that due to the high number of CV's we receive, we are unfortunately not able to reply to everyone! If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of your submission, please presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.